Slow Food O’ahu Slow Suppers @ Home
April 15, 21, and 28, 2012 Various locations
Slow Food O’ahu is pleased to announce our Spring Slow Suppers @ Home dinners in the month of April. The dinners are an opportunity for members to gather over good, local food and enjoy an evening of slow conversation. Here’s how it works:
– The host(ess) will offer his or home for the dinner, eating utensils, and provide the main dish.
– Guests will contribute $5, upon arrival, to the host(ess) and bring another dish to complement the main dish and the ‘theme’ of the dinner.
We have three host dinners as follows:
* April 15 (Sunday) – Location: Alewa. Time: 6:30 p.m. Capacity: 6 people. Theme: “From the farmer’s market”. Please make your contribution from items available at the farmer’s market.
* April 21 (Saturday) – Location: Kahala. Time: 6:00 p.m. Capacity: 15 people. Theme: “Seafood, Veggies, and Sides.” Please no shellfish.
* April 28 (Saturday) – Location: Ewa Beach. Time: 6:30 p.m. Capacity: 10 people. Theme: “Asparagus Party- Welcome to Spring”. Any dish to use or complement asparagus is welcome. Let’s be creative.
If you are interested in attending one of the dinners, please RSVP to Michelle email@example.com. You will then be informed of the host(ess), the address, and your name will then be forwarded to the host(ess) for further communication in coordinating the menu items. Please pay your $5 to the host(ess) at the dinner.